Terms and Conditions
Fringe Fund, FRINGE WORLD Festival and FringeFeed.com.au are initiatives of ARTRAGE Inc. ARTRAGE is the incorporated body that enforces the following Terms and Conditions.
ARTRAGE may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
FRINGE WORLD FESTIVAL
89 Milligan St, Northbridge WA 6003
Phone: 61 8 9227 6288
ABN: 90 649 491 963
We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the FringeFeed.com.au is or will continue to be accurate. The reviews listed at FringeFeed.com.au are the opinions of their authors and do not reflect the views of FRINGE WORLD Festival.
Intellectual Property Rights
FringeFeed.com.au may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws.
You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
The trademarks, logos, trade names and service marks, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are Trademarks of FringeFeed.com.au and its third-party partners.
Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the FringeFeed.com.au Site without the written permission of FringeFeed.com.au, FRINGE WORLD Festival, Artrage or such third party that may own the Trademark.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- As a condition of use, you agree not to use fringefeed.com.au for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the fringefeed.com.au
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through fringefeed.com.au, including without limitation any User Content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty, you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate; is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, FRINGE WORLD shall have no liability to you beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus booking fees (where applicable).
FRINGE WORLD shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event that have been arranged by you and is undertaken at your own risk.
Law and Jurisdiction
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
Support and Further Information
If you require further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org